$42.00 USD $137.00 USD
Handcrafted in Berlin by Pendular Pocket, a design studio focused on artisanal leather accessory production. The Code Belt was designed and made exclusively for Ryze Project in a limited edition production of 10 pieces. It is specially hand-drawn and painted in an artisanal fashion, making each belt one of a kind. The black geometric shapes and forms were inspired by the art and architecture of Berlin, with the art-lover in mind. Product may vary slightly from the image shown. Includes canvas dust bag for storage.
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here