$14.00 USD $46.00 USD
All products by Lemur are made out of a simple carefully designed component that can be folded into a functional object. Made from a single piece of vegetable tanned Italian leather, the "Keyfolder" is the perfect key chain, organized in two separate stacks. Have fun folding and screwing it together to make a unique Key holder that holds up 10 regular-sized keys.
Feeling the need to provide at least one accessories option for men, we did some research and stumbled upon Lemur, online of all places. Founded in 2014 by Portuguese architect Fernando Vale and Danish designer Nanna Ringsing, Lemur’s products are made in Aarhus, Denmark. We love the lines and angles their pieces have and while we initially approached them for men’s products we think that what they make would suit women just as well. They always aim for the highest levels of functionality, giving their users a part to play in the final role of the product. Their accessories are all hand-made in-house from leather.
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here