$29.00 USD $45.00 USD
This headband is part of DeNovembre’s summer accessories collection. Using hand-dyeing process by Indian master; Jabbar Bey, these delicate and feminine silk pieces bring a fresh touch to your summer wardrobe. Each DeNovembre headband includes a metal thread inside the lining to create an easy and comfortable tie to your head. Each headband is delivered in an organic cotton bag.
DeNovembre is a fashion accessories brand based in Paris, France, specializing in beautifully colored silk and wool scarves. Using unique techniques such as reserve dyeing, hand-embroidery, crochet and hand-weaving, maker Judith Bourdin and her sister Elsa, a costume designer, do much of the work in their Parisian studio. Four years ago Judith completed a residency program in India to learn hand-dyeing processes with a Bandhani master: Jabbar Bey. DeNovembre now works in partnership with Jabbar for the coloring aspects of production.
Beyond our love of DeNovembre’s organic designs, it was the idea of up-cycling that made us see them as a perfect partner for Ryze. They put so much passion into crafting fabrics that they cannot bare to waste even a centimeter of material. A sentiment that inspires us to examine waste in our own lives. Depending on the season and inspiration, DeNovembre create silk tops, bow-ties and headbands with the extra materials from their scarves.
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here