$97.00 USD $162.00 USD
This bracelet is part of the “Sequence” collection, created and carefully handcrafted by Karla Olšáková and Rudy Rusnak. It is made of different lengths of sterling silver tubes that create a sequence. Each piece from the collection is a minimalist’ dream, significantly enriched by kinetic elements, leading to playful and unique wearable art pieces. Available in Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver/Gold Plated and Sterling Silver/Rose Gold Plated. Bracelet has two closings for snugger fit.
Karla Olšáková in collaboration with Rudy Rusnak
Strap length: ~7.5”
Sterling Silver/Gold Plated
Sterling Silver/Rose Gold Plated
Year of Design
Handmade in Mikulov, Czech Republic
Karla is a Czech jewelry label created in the studio of Karla Olšáková and based in a small town in South Moravian Region, right on the Austrian border. Karla is known for its bespoke jewelry pieces, collections and limited editions. Clean, discreet and refined, the core of her work is to explore the intimate poetry of jewelry design with a focus on geometry and architectural principles.
Karla was awarded several design awards since starting her label in 2011 and her work has been featured in international contemporary jewelry shows including LOOT, an annual exhibition of contemporary jewelry hosted by the Museum of Arts and Design in New York.
$25.00 USD $42.00 USD
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here