Emilia Kohut is one of the few highly skilled resin jewelry artists. She experiments with different forms, colors and fusion of dipping other materials in the resin cast, resulting in one-of- a-kind wearable pieces of art. The Oval earrings have a tortoiseshell coloring all made by hand. Due to the artisanal nature, product may vary slightly from the image shown.
Emilia Kohut designs her jewelry in Gdynia, Poland. A graduate of Industrial Design from the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk, she began her career in the Laboratory of Small Industrial Design and Jewelry. Staying true to her laboratory roots, she experiments with materials like amber, wood and fishskins, constantly pushing her limits to powerful results. Mostly, we love that no matter how far she explores the possibility of design, all of her work comes back to the same wonderful brand of sexy and sensual.
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here