Andrea Viêntëc came to us through some mutual friends in Barcelona. Right away, we were interested in her focus on headwear because we’ve always found it difficult to look cool with hats or scarves. That’s not the case with Andrea’s pieces, which do a great job of adding personality to one’s look of the day. Lately, she’s been expanding beyond headwear to jewelry and other made-to-measure works, all with a strong devotion to traditional millinery techniques and time demanding craftsmanship. We appreciate her integrity as much as we like how we look in everything she makes.
- 100% cotton - Crafted with heavy wash jersey yarn
- Blind stitching on sleeves & hem
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- Unisex/boyfriend fit with longer sleeve and overall length to allow for styling (tuck in, knot, roll up sleeves)
- Model is size 0 wearing a Small
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Printed Locally in Downtown Los Angeles, California
- Part of profit goes to help A Window Between Worlds
Living “poco a poco” is about enjoying your process, your struggle, your art, your journey. It's experiencing yourself, your friends, family, food, and community in a connected way. This is a reminder that all things done well must be done "little by little".
This T-shirt is a limited edition.
See more here