- White cotton thread hand-embroidery No Duplicates design on left-top corner and ryze logo on back
- Charcoal Black Eco-Fleece
- Unisex relaxed fit with longer sleeve and overall length for cozy fit
- As unique as you, this garment has been hand-treated with intentional imperfections for authentically worn-in softness and style
- 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon makes extremely soft finish
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound ribbed neckband
- Ribbed hemband and sleeve cuffs
- Raglan sleeves for a vintage-inspired look
- Made with U.S.A. fabric
- Model is size 0 wearing a X-Small
This limited-edition Ryze Sweatshirt, No Duplicates, is about celebrating originality. “No Duplicates” has been hand-sewn by French embroider on the left top corner, over the heart. Everything made naturally is unique. You, the tree in front of your window, the dog being walked down the street, the rain drop falling, the cloud its falling from. Each piece of the Ryze collection is also one-of-a-kind because it’s made by hand. Each stitch, paint stroke, each cut into a piece of leather, porcelain or silver is inimitable.
This Sweatshirt is a limited-edition piece.
- Ethically Made by Alternative Apparel with 60% less water and non-toxic low impact dyes
- Hand-sewn by French Embroider Laetitia Desroches (Atlas Buffalo) in Buffalo, NY
- Part of profit goes to help our non-profit partner
Join Our Journey for Art and Design
Join our newsletter and be the first to hear about new arrivals, pop-up events and special offers. Instantly shop 15% off your first online purchase.
Ryze for the Arts with Us